Virtual Dental Administrative Training On Your Schedule!
Virtual dental administrative training done on your schedule is best! Especially in consideration of our lives today. How can we possibly fit additional coaching or training into our busy days? On-line courses and downloads have made it all very possible! Even for dental administrative professionals.
Gone are the days when we would watch for workshop and course materials in the mail. Although it can still be helpful, it once was the only way to go. We would wait for the yearly conferences and have to schedule time out of the office. And although it was good for the team to get away together, it was costly. Not to mention we had to find emergency coverage for our patients. Of course, this was at a time when every other dentist in town was at the very same conference too!
Learn While You Work!
Today, we are able to learn while we work! Which is a tremendous advantage. And even helps us to immediately customize and implement the skills we learn and to master them much more quickly. Who wouldn’t want that? All from the convenience of our own dental practices.
Let’s take a closer look and see why you might consider my on-line courses and downloadable e-books and guides! There are many advantages to the materials offered here.
Virtual Dental Administrative Training Benefits Here
- Focus on one dental administrative system! Perhaps there is one specific area that you would like to focus on. For example, collections. You can purchase just the course here that walks you through how to improve dental office collections.
- Purchase a membership and access all materials! Maybe you would prefer to access all the on-line courses and e-books for every dental front office system available here. And you like to save money too! Then, a membership is the way to go for you.
- Shorter course units make learning simple! Each course is broken into modules (subjects). And then each module is broken down into several units. You can read a unit in just a few minutes. And each unit has steps to implement or consider. This allows the user to digest small pieces of information or step in and out of a course with ease. Even print the material and create your own training manuals!
- Revisit any course as often as you like. If you want to look something up, you can jump back into it. Or redo the course entirely! Even gain access for the entire team. Maybe the entire dental office team would like to work through the Telephone Training Course or the Dental Hygiene Master Class. Just let me know, and one purchase within the office gets them in.
- No renewal fees ever! This is especially helpful for members. There is no monthly or annual membership dues. And members also gain access to all new materials as they become available as well.
- Download the Power Point training videos too! Keep those videos and add them to your dental front desk training materials!
Transitioning From Back Office To Front Office
Virtual dental administrative training is helpful to dental assistants who transition to the front desk. Many times, a dental practice will choose to move a dental assistant to the front office or even to a management position. Especially when the dental assistant knows the patients well and understands the culture of the practice. It can seem “easier” for a dentist to hire and train a new dental assistant than a new administrative team member. However, the dental assistant might still need a little more support at the front too!
Dental knowledge and experience is powerful at the front office. Now, combine that with dental practice management skills and voila! You’ve now got some true energy handling your dental office days. So what’s the best way to support the dental practice as a whole? Supply the training the entire dental office needs to efficiently run the practice!
Virtual Dental Administrative Training On Demand
Take what you like and leave the rest! Download the materials you want. Work through a course that interests you. And adapt everything you see to best suit your practice! Because there is no practice like yours anywhere! Your dental practice and team are uniquely wonderful. And we certainly don’t want to change that. Or create some cookie cutter image of what a dental practice “should be”.
Systems matter! Because systems take the thought processes out of the mechanics of the job. And allow the dental team as a whole to focus more on interactions within the team. And also open the door for superior patient care and excellent patient management. All of which translate into dental practice growth and expansion! Who doesn’t want all of this? It’s exciting and energizing to think about!