Let’s Get Started…
1. Visit The Dental Front Office Library
The Dental Front Office Library holds every FREE download I have created and placed within individual blog posts. But they are all in one location for easier access. Some of these individual downloads are really just a template, to give you an idea on how you can create a spreadsheet or tracking form you might need. While others are full of powerful information! Here’s what you’ll find waiting for you inside the Dental Front Office Library:
- Daily Front Desk Checklist
- Financial Agreement
- New Patient Tracking Form
- New Patient Intake Form
- How To Handle Short Notice Reschedules
- Hygiene Schedule Checklist
- Restorative Schedule Repair Kit
- Insurance Verification Form
- Short Notice Call List
- Treatment Presented Vs. Treatment Scheduled
- Dental Patient Referral Letters
- Dental Patient Over Payment Refund Letter
- Front Office Daily Monitors
- Monthly Hygiene Monitors
- Monthly Accounts Receivable Monitors
- Unscheduled Treatment Email
- Filling Hygiene ASAP Checklist
- PPO Dental Insurance Calculator
2. Subscribe To My Blog To Receive FREE Weekly Articles in your email inbox!
My blog posts provide valuable information each week that provide complimentary tips from me to you! And it’s great to have these weekly articles delivered straight to your email inbox. Be sure to sign up for this! I routinely include articles on all of the dental front desk management systems.
Articles include topics on training new dental administrators, better dental office phone management, scheduling tips, creating schedule templates for hygiene and restorative schedules, and improving dental office collections!
3. Purchase A Dental Front Office Membership
Access all e-books, courses, videos, and begin receiving Weekly Management System emails Monday through Thursday. You’ll see the Dental Front Desk Training Checklist along with your Welcome Letter to download after your purchase. And then, watch for invitations to schedule monthly Zoom sessions as well as discounted monthly support!
4. Other Options:
Not quite sure a membership is for you? There are other options for you as well! But the Membership option is definitely going to save you so much money! However, I invite you to jump into my Products and Services page and look around. You’ll find an e-book bundle and other training bundles there for you as well.