Dental practices often find themselves in a bit of a predicament. How do I know? Because I see it. Often! And just as often, dental practice owners and managers feel a bit embarrassed to find themselves here. With an accounts receivable problem. They are desperate. And are unsure of where to begin to turn this around.
A Common Dental Practice Dilemma
Nothing Over Ninety Coursebook
Nothing Over Ninety Coursebook is a mini course in a PDF format. This coursebook walks the dental practice through the steps and stages of tackling overdue account balances with finesse and ease.
- See how to manage accounts that are already over 60 and 90 days from a set date to begin to turn this around.
- Beginning with a different use of billing cycles than you might currently practice.
- Moving onto a practice of patient billing and statement management that lines up with the new use of billing cycles.
- Track and record a specified series of numbers in the coming days – at 30, 60 , 90, and beyond.
- Develop and implement a weekly management system to prevent this from ever happening to you, your patients, and your practice ever again.
Nothing Over Ninety Table of Contents:
Reports to Run
Over 30 is Overdue
Missed Patient Payments
Unpaid Dental Claims
Beginning With Overdue Accounts
Additional Support & Mentorship Opportunity
Dental Front Desk Monthly Mentorship
It’s okay to ask for help. In fact, it’s really a powerful move in the right direction. You are not alone. And you don’t have to do tackle this project alone.
I’m here for you. See how you can bring me into the mix for a month and help you get your accounts receivable back within a healthy range. Which will help build your team confidence, patient trust, and expand your circle of influence fast!