Dental Office Hygiene Schedules
Dental Office Hygiene Schedules Can Be Extremely Fluid. It is possible to create stability and see your dental hygiene flourish!
The dental hygiene schedule is the blood of the dental practice, producing about 80% of the restorative schedule each day. This is often the most overlooked and neglected part of the dental practice.
- Scheduling an Appointment
- What is Your Reschedule Policy
- How to Handle Short Notice Reschedules
- Short Notice Call List
- Appointment Confirmation
- What Should Your Schedule Look Like?
- Hygiene Reactivation
An updated version of this e-book has also been included in your purchase here. With all new materials. The revised hygiene schedule management bundle explains how to use continuing care settings to improve your hygiene schedules. Also, the importance of inactivating patients who are not scheduling and how to manage this. Also discussed is hygiene schedule blockage and identifying the signs.
There are a number of ways to purchase this download. You have many options here! Take a look below before you buy:
- Right here as an individual item or
- It’s also within the Dental Front Office Administration Manual or
- You’ll find it as an item in the Hygiene Schedule Management Bundle also
- Included with the Dental Administrative E-Book Bundle and get it all with
- A Dental Front Office Membership